Chai latte energy balls
CHAI LATTE ENERGY BALLS
- Takes 5-10 minutes
- Purition Chai Latte
- 5-10 mins
- Any Purition
Whether you call them energy balls, protein balls or bliss balls, there’s no denying that they’re perfect for a mid afternoon pick-me-up, to enjoy on the go or when you just need a little something.
This easy to make recipe combines the warmth of the authentic Chai Masala spices with our wholefood blend delivering a minimally processed, homemade and delicious snack!
- 40g Purition Chai Latte
- 2 tsp of nut butter
- 20g oats (optional)
- Splash of water
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Roll into balls and chill for at least an hour.
- Once chilled, if you want, you can roll them in some desiccated coconut, crushed nuts or even melted dark chocolate. We went for cinnamon for some extra warmth!
- Store in the fridge.
HOW TO MAKE VIDEO
TIPS & SWAPS
- If you add oats to your mix, you'll be able to make 8 energy balls. If you don't, this recipe makes 6.
- This recipe works with all of Purition flavours.