One of our lovely customers posted this protein pancake recipe using Purition so we thought we’d share it for you. Pancakes are for life, not just Shrove Tuesday!
- 1 Mashed banana
- 2 eggs
- A splash of milk
- 1 or 2 scoops of Purition
- 1 Tsp of coconut oil
Add the coconut oil to the frying pan and put on a medium heat. Mix or blitz all the ingredients together and pour into a frying pan (you will get more than one pancake out of this recipe). Cook until firm on one side and turn over. Continue until you have used all the mix and top off with some berries and maybe some Greek yogurt to make a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
Check out this winning recipe too:
Protein Pancake recipe by Rhiannon Lambert, Harley Street Nutritionist
- 1 Egg
- 1 Scoop Of Protein Powder – try our chocolate blends for this!
- 1/ A Cup Of Oats
- 1 Tablespoon Of Coconut Oil
- ½ a cup of greek yoghurt
- A Handful Of Trail Mix (pumpkin seeds, pine nuts and goji berries)
- In a bowl, beat the egg and combine with the oats and protein powder. For a smoother mixture, you may want to use a food processor
- Heat the coconut oil in a non-stickpan at a medium- high heat, then pour the pancake mixture into the pan
- Once the pancake starts to set, you can flip it over to cook on the other side. Serve up on a plate with your greek yoghurt, trail mix and figs
We’d love to see your #PuritionPancakes, why not have a go at making one of the recipes above? Be sure to tag us! @puritionuk