You haven't added any items yet.
Get ready for the Shropshire Mud Run... it’s bigger, better, muddier, wetter!
The Ultimate Mud Run and obstacle challenge awaits. With river crossings, head dunks, crawls, climbs, water slides, tunnels, wild woods, marshland, bale climbs, barbed wire crawls and plenty of mud there are plenty of obstacles to test you!
This is an untimed event so complete it as a team, compete with friends, as fast as you can or just get to the finish!
All events are approximately 10k (unless otherwise stated) with Raw obstacles including:
- Running off-road
- Woodland trails
- Mud holes
- Water features
- Head Dunks
- Lots of MUD
- On your own, as a team, competitively or just for the fun of it!
- 10:30am race start *unless otherwise advertised
Next events Saturday 27th April 2019, Saturday 21st September 2019.
Venue: Eaton Mascott Near Shrewsbury, SY5 6HG
- Wear trail running shoes or any old trainers will do as long as you're prepared to get them muddy and wet!
- Shorts, leggings, t-shirt (base layers depending on weather). Remember these will get wet and muddy too!
- Bring an old towel, a change of socks, shoes and clothes... a bin bag or two is also a good idea!
- There are no showers available onsite
- Free bag/key drop facility
- Parking spaces are on grass fields and are limited so try to share lifts
- A voluntary donation towards our chosen charity will be requested at the car park entrance
- Please follow the instructions of the marshals and officials who will be there to help you get on and off the field!
- Catering and refreshments will be available onsite
- Portaloo male and female toilets
- There are NO showers or changing rooms
- Trade stands including outdoor sports equipment specialists and Go-Pro camera hire
Dedicated first aid team will be onsite with mobile first aid units around the course and a marquee in the Start/Finish area
The UK Mud Run is an untimed event. There will however be some spot prizes and for first male and female over the line, best fancy dress and team effort awards!
- Official photos FREE of charge taken by biggsphotography available for all events!
- Smile... you'll also be on camera for our events pages, check out the videos page and facebook for all the latest action
- Marshals, medics and officials will be onsite and clearly visible at designated points around the course
- They are there to ensure your safety and to assist you should you need them to. Please listen to any instructions they may have for you and give them a muddy 'High five' thanks on the way past!
- Contact us if you'd like to join the fun and become involved as a marshal or helper
- Route maps and spectator area maps will be uploaded nearer the time of each event and also available on the day for spectators
- These are for reference only, you won't need one to complete the course!
- All entries must be done online
- You must be 16 years or older on the day of the event. 8-15 year olds can take part in the family 5km run accompanied by a participating adult (see entry page for details)
- You will receive confirmation of your entry and a Paypal payment receipt
- You will receive a 'Final Instructions' email closer to the event detailing the last few things to make sure you are ready to go
- You will need to register and collect your race number on the day in the Registration marquee. Nothing will be posted to you
- Yes you will get muddy!
- You can run for and raise money for a charity of your choice and set up Just Giving pages etc
- You can and probably will have to walk at some point on some of the courses!
- The more the merrier! Enter a team of 5 or more and get a discount
- How to find us: SY5 6HG Eaton Mascott Estate
Official photos FREE of charge taken by biggsphotography available for all events! September 2018 images HERE.
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now