Whole foods to help you reach your goals naturally
Nothing beats real food when trying to get in the best shape of your life. We developed Purition to be free from all the nasty and unnecessary ingredients found in regular protein shakes and meal replacement products.
Purition is different, made with simple whole food ingredients your grandmother would recognise. Because if you are trying to lose weight or training hard you have to eat right. Supplements don’t work, real food does.
Purition is much more than just a protein shake. Our balanced blend of natural ingredients also provides health and fitness essentials including fibre, vitamins, minerals and healthy wholefood fats.
Real food, ready in 30 seconds, no cooking and perfect portion control every-time. Ingredients you can feel great about and trust to deliver great nutrition.
Use Purition daily for breakfast to keep you satisfied until lunch. Or lunch when you don’t have time to cook. Use after exercise to replace lost nutrients or before to fuel your workout and recovery.
It’s the naturally delicious combination of energy-rich foods that make the difference. We count fitness models, trainers, dieticians, triathletes, cyclists and a few famous faces among the customers who trust Purition to deliver great results.
Replace junk filled protein shakes and meal replacement products with real food and stop wasting your money on supplements that do not work.
Naturally healthy protein shake for women and men
- HIGH PROTEIN
- HIGH FIBRE
- GLUTEN FREE
- NO JUNK
NOURISH, CLEANSE & ENERGISE YOUR HEALTH ROUTINE
Clinical Nutritionist Kim Pearson recommends Purition’s natural protein shakes
She says, ‘High-quality protein, such as Purition Wholefood Protein Shake, is essential post-workout to ensure effective recovery and growth of muscle tissue, as well as promoting lean definition.
‘However, this product is so much more than a protein shake. Purition’s blend of high-quality natural ingredients provides a combination of essential nutrients including vitamins, minerals and Omega-3 fatty acids.
‘Research studies show that Omega-3s have a positive effect on increasing muscle mass and supporting weight loss as well as having an anti-inflammatory effect to support recovery.
‘Purition is one of the best quality products I have come across and I cannot recommend it highly enough.’
HELPS YOU BURN FAT BETTER
Regular gym-goer but not getting the results you want? Changing your diet could be the key. Focus on what you eat rather than how much you eat with our natural sports nutrition shakes
Jonathan Bailor, creator of The Smarter Science of Slim explains, ‘Forget about starving yourself. Starvation and deprivation are not healthy… Eat smarter, not less.’
Use Purition as a regular meal in combination with high intensity resistance training (we’re talking weights) and you’ll find your energy levels remain high, your body fat percentage drops and you’re burning more fat even at rest.
Why? Because an active body functions best on a diet rich in good fats, using them as energy to burn calories and improve your metabolic health.
BEST WAYS TO USE PURITION
Delicious, 100% real-food Purition is the ideal meal replacement, pre- or post-workout recovery supplement for anyone looking to reap the best results from their healthy living regime.
Blend or shake 50g of our natural Wholefood Protein Shake into your preferred milk or coconut water for a fast, tasty, digestion-friendly booster high in quality protein, fibre and essential fatty acids. Throw in a handful of berries to create a smoothie, or sprinkle over yoghurt for a mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
Fitness coach and master trainer Adam Daniel says, ‘A pre- or post-workout Purition protein shake, with some almond milk and berries thrown in, makes for a nutrient-dense start to the day and is an essential part of my routine.’
BUILD THE BODY YOU WANT
Junk-free fitness food means your body recognises every ingredient in Purition: clean, wholesome food that supports your fitness regime.
High in protein, low in carbs
Single-source whey protein isolate plus natural seeds and nuts leave you feeling satisfied, feeding your body with the nutrients you need for increased fat-burn whether you’re training or at rest.
Forget hunger pangs
Satisfying real-food calories enable your body to function properly (burn fat), boost your nutritional health and help prevent cravings between meals.
The essential fatty acids (Omega3, 6, & 9) in Purition have anti-inflammatory properties to help you recover faster; whey protein aids muscle repair & prevents muscle soreness.
Nine mouthwatering flavours
Each is packed with clean-eating micro & macro nutrients, for an utterly delicious and filling meal or post-workout reward.
HAVE YOUR SAY
- Panic sets in when I am about to run out. Usually enjoy for breakfast with some berries and spinach. Chocolate is good with half a banana and a shot of espresso - great wake up smoothie! Also good pre or post workout. Love the strawberry as not too sweet and a very natural taste unlike some of the stuff on the market. Just ordered the raspberry one so hoping for good things. Thank you guys for this product, it is fab.
- I've ordered my second lot of 3 as I love these shakes. Whilst none of the shakes taste very strong they do have a base flavour. I was disappointed with Raspberry as it's a bit lacking but the rest are really nice. They are not sweet and whilst I am not currently eating fruit I add a carrot along with my veg to sweeten them up. The chocolate one has a nice dark after flavour which I love and the vanilla and macadamia is lovely and creamy. I will buy again as I'm starting to really feel the benefits health wise alongside my clean diet.
- I am so glad that I found Purition on an internet search for vegetarian weight loss options. I have tried all of the two sample boxes and have now ordered three large bags to continue my weight loss programme. Currently I am having one for breakfast but I might up this to one for lunch as well as they are satisfying. I find them all really delicious and have experimented with adding various nuts and fruit. It's great that postage is free too. Recommended.
- Have been working my way through the sample pack this past week and only have strawberry left to try tomorrow. It's been great to have for brunch - I haven't needed to munch on anything before dinner! First thing I have tried that actually keeps me full. And they taste delicious! I mix mine with rice milk, frozen berries, ice and an apple. Favourite flavours are almond, pistachio and chocolate so I think I will use the offer for 3 packs :) I'm so relieved to have found something that actually works, I've even cancelled weight watchers and will just be sticking with this!
- I just wanted to tell you how much I'm loving Purition Shakes. What attracted me firstly to Purition was the wide variety of nut content. I am a big fan of nuts and coconut. I started off with the sample box and I've just received 3x 500g bags of my favourite flavours, although I think they all taste amazing. I was surprised about how not overly sweet the shakes were and in fact I find they have no sweet taste to them at all. I have always had a sweet tooth so it was a tad of a shock for me at first but I'm putting some berries with the shakes and it's just giving a little sweet taste. I'm hoping these shakes will encourage me to wean off the craving for sweet foods. I also love the fact that these shakes keep me full for about 4-5hrs. I mainly started to try them to help with a little weight loss as well as exercising (running). I have tried other protein shakes with the latest one being from the forever living range but if I were to go back to these now I think that I would find them far too sweet - this is a good thing lol! Thanks for inventing such a healthy and nutritious protein shake. I'm hoping to encourage more to try them
By Donna Slater
- I have tried the sample box of the ordinary shakes and they were fantastic, but thought I would try the vegan ones and they are even better. These are by far the best healthy shakes on the market.
By Dianne Carrington
- I am working hard to build lean muscle in preparation to row the Atkantic next year. having found PURITION shakes I will be using these to increase my protein intake in an enjoyable healthy way. They are delicious, I've had the sample pack which was great and tried them with milk, yoghurt and a mixture of both. I feel good, well fed and can work out easily on them. I shall be using these to prepare myself for the World's toughest Row.
- Work in the NHS, hard slog, shift work, stressful, few opportunities to eat & crap food usually to hand. Very much enjoyed my samples & looking forward to being able to take delicious nutritious shakes to work & change my ways & my weight!! Thank you Puriton.
- I have tried many meal replacement shakes and was pleasantly surprised and how un-sweet these tasted. I dislike artificial flavours so was cautious before trying these. But I didn't need to worry, they taste really natural. At the moment I am just trying one for breakfast and am working my way through the sample pack, but I am already thinking about my next order, its just which flavours to choose.
By Zoe richardson
- Arrived today, had Mac and Vanilla.. Really clean tasting.. Love it!! Thanks
- Tried my first Puriton shake and absolutely loved it. Looking forward to the next one and trying other flavours. Felt full, wasn't sweet or sickly - no odd after taste.
- I add a handful of spinach, frozen raspberries and avocado, then a tablespoon of Greek yoghurt and 250ml of almond milk. So tasty!
By Marina Koutsoudis-Bhuller
- I use it. My clients use it. My husband uses it. No horrible side effects usually experienced with other (unclean) protein shakes. The clients who use if definitely have felt a difference in a number of ways. They feel more energised, the usual hunger pangs they experience in the afternoon are non existence plus they feel great that they are eating real food. I panic when stocks start running low. Any chance of cinnamon flavour coming back.. I didn't get to try it when introduced late last year..
- Love all these, normally just blitz for breakfast smoothie with some fruit and spinach but discovered this by accident! Blitz about 200ml almond milk, couple of scoops of chocolate purition, half a banana and a sprinkle of chia seeds, leave in fridge overnight - yummy.
By Georgia Nolan
- I'm on day three now of having the Macadamia + Vanilla for my breakfast as part of my healthy eating and fitness plan. I'm really enjoying it! I blend it with a whole banana to make it a bit more like a smoothie and I use Almond Dream milk instead of normal milk, as the calories are way less. I feel great all morning, It's really filling, and tastes much nicer than I thought it would. I have loads more energy than when I was filling up on carbs like white bread and cereals. Really looking forward to trying the Chocolate and the Strawberry flavours and will continue to purchase the Macadamia + Vanilla (which I'll also be trying out in some homemade protein bars as it's the plainest sort of flavour and will probably work well). Very happy, and glad I found this product!
By Georgia Nolan
- I'm on day three of having the Macadamia + Vanilla for my breakfast as part of my workout and healthy eating plan, and I am loving it! I have mine with Almond Dream milk, and a banana blended with it too, which makes the taste a bit more smoothie-like. I'm definitely going to be ordering the Strawberry, Chocolate and the Macadamia + Vanilla again (this one I plan to use as a plainer base ingredient to put into some homemade protein bars). Fab stuff, so glad I found it!
- Ok, i read all the reviews here and although have tried only the hemp vegan (I'm vegetarian no dairy) i have to say it all true. I twisted my nose before buying 'raw hemp' flavor, but first taste and i was hooked :) i do love the taste. I mix hemp with 1/2 coconut water and 1/2 water, plus a bit of berries and voila. When i tried with almond milk, it gets a bit heavy for my taste....but if you are looking for a heavier meal thats it. love love love. will buy more for sure. Thank you!
- Love this Protein shake! I am a professional 400m athlete. I have been searching for a healthy protein shake without all the extra nonsense. Popped in to Wholefoods and saw this on a sale. I thought why not give it a try? And I did and I am very glad I did. Not only did I see immediate result but I felt good and energetic. I would definitely recommend.
By Julia C
- Love Purition I have a couple of spoons with a some Greek yoghurt before training on rest days have a smoothie with keeps me going for hours!! I never feel hungry and have been eating clean in the first week of using this amazing food I have lost 1 kg! which I am thrilled about have been recommending to my friends
- After looking for a healthy protein shake I found Purition, I purchased samples of the Chocolate, Mac & Vanilla, Cocconut and Hemp, I was impressed, all great flavours with whole food ingredients. Our favourite is Chocolate and Macadamia & Vanilla. The Chocolate is so nice with half a banana and handful of frozen blueberries, we mixed ours with coconut milk & coconut water. Thanks Purition just ordered 3 bags, Shakes have convinced my husband (ex pro footballer) & our son who is an athlete to get o board.
- I was most impressed that they filled me up for 4 hours! and yesterday I managed to go 4.5 hours before craving something to eat. I'm pleased with them overall but because I have a very sweet tooth I have to say the chocolate one with coconut milk has been my favourite. They taste healthy though, there are no sweeteners in them like the exante shakes and I feel like I am putting lots of good things into my body rather than fillers and thickeners and things.
By Katie A
- I've been having 4-5 scoops in my morning smoothie for the past week and a half now, and I can't believe how I feel! Mornings are always busy for me and I'm a bad snacker, but one of these keeps me going straight through to lunch. No sugar cravings, hunger pangs or grogginess. Just alert and upbeat! A great aid to my fitness regime
By Damian Mellor
- I recently lost 100 pounds on a 'meal replacement' programme. It worked fast and did what I needed, but the negative effects on my body and mind were huge. Wish I'd discovered Purition sooner, because I could have achieved the same results, without having to consume expensive, synthetic 'space food' for three months. I've been enjoying Purition for two weeks and already noticed the benefits in my body, mind and bank balance! It keeps me fueled throughout the day, without the blood sugar highs and lows and cravings I used to suffer. I can't recommend it highly enough and look forward to Purition for my breakfast and lunch every day. Thank you for giving us real, affordable, enjoyable food!
- I love Purition and find that I can sensibly add it, in different amounts, to all parts of my day. I love it at breakfast with some spinach, kale and blueberries in a shake (30g) or mixed with Skyr Yoghurt (20-30g)or sometime just mixed with a little water and left, to go gloopy and delicious, for an afternoon pick me up! It tastes delicious and has a subtle sweetness and a great "real food" texture and it isn't full of the artificial sweeteners found in other junk food protein shakes that leave you craving cake(!). My digestion has been better, moods more stable (probably due to satiation between meals) and my nails and hair definitely stronger and shinier since switching from other proteins to Purition. 5 stars and as many ticks, it is a game changer!
- I have now tried all of the flavours within the range, after searching for ages to find a shake not filled with nasties Purition is a dream come true. The versatility is fantastic, a simple shake, a blended smoothie, mixed with yogurt, sprinkle on porridge, make your own protein snacks, be creative and the possibilities are endless! Great to have o the go, for breakfast in addition or as a meal replacement. Fantastic customer service and always prompt delivery - PURITION PERFECTION!
- The Purition meal replacements are amazing they are satisfying and nutritious. The liquid added to the formula can be cold or hot. I make my own nut milk and have enjoyed experimenting with adding a different nut milk to the formula. I have used coconut water which added a different taste and makes a an equally delicious flavour. I have added blueberries to the chocolate shake., which was wonderful. I have been using the product every morning for the last two weeks for breakfast and have felt considerably better through out the day and I no longer feel starving around lunch time before I have lunch. This enables me to eat sensibly by enacting a smaller portion. I plan to continue with the Purition shakes for the foreseeable future and experiment with adding different fruit and green vegetables to them.
- Just ordering my second batch of Puriton shakes. I have it with Almond Milk and whizz it up in a blender. Yum! Have added blueberries, spinach, banana - all with same results. Yum!
- I usually start my day with a bowl of porridge around 8am when I get into work but was finding that I was hungry again 2 hours later. I have started having a Purition shake instead and it's keeping me full for 4 hours. I eat my lunch and then have another shake around 3pm which stops me craving sweets/biscuits and fuels me up nicely for my after work gym session. I absolutely love this product and the next day delivery service is fantastic. Will definitely be recommending to my friends.
- I've ordered a few times and am amazed at the swift delivery and fantastic customer service. By far the cleanest and best tasting shake I have come across and have already had friends order their own bags. Thanks!
- The macadamia and vanilla protein powder is SO tastey! I look forward to having it everyday and I am dreading finishing the pouch. I currently use it as a post gym shake or when I'm having a rest day I'll have one for breakfast. I am a massive foodie with a huge appetite but a smoothie with 3-4 scoops of this keeps me going for hours without feeling hungry or the need to snack.
- Hi I've just receive this product and I love it ...I've just started running and I'm going to have this as my post-excercise drink and one for my dinner ...I love it ...glad I've found it
- I have mine post work out for breakfast with almond milk and banana - its delish! x
- Excellent product you can tell it's got no junk in it and I love the fact you can taste the seeds and it's easy to make in a rush or on the go. Will definitely be buying more
By Amy savage
- i found it hard to lose weight and kept eating junk but since trying Purition Shakes I have lost weight feel happier and have more energy and being a mum this is very important. I now say no to junk
- Just discovered this gem of a shake. Purition is SO nice xx
- I'm amazed after just 6 weeks of starting Purition weightloss plan iv dropped 4lb and lost 5% bodyfat. I'm feeling more alert, healthy, and my skin is much better! It's a fantastic natural tasty product...
- So far I've lost 1 1/2 stone in my first 8 weeks using the Purition wholefood protein shakes as a breakfast meal replacement. I'm feeling so much more alert during the day and have more energy and motivation for exercise. The Macadamia & Vanilla is my flavour of choice but Chocolate is a very close second!
- Purition Pistachio makes the most amazing breakfast after my morning workout sprinkled on Greek yoghurt with berries.
- Chocolate flavour is gorgeous! Thank you.
- Your natural protein shake is delicious! Absolutely love the packaging too.
- I make mine with a handful of blueberries and milk, scrumptious start to my day.
- Very impressed by customer service and speedy delivery
- Coconut wholefood protein shake tastes line Pina Colada yum!
- I absolutely love Purition and use it daily as the most delicious and satisfying breakfast. On workout days it acts as my PWO shake (and it usually keeps me going until lunch) and on rest days I have it for breakfast or lunch. Love it for its natural and clean ingredients list. Fantastic customer service too.
- Finally I've found an amazing protein shake without all the added junk! This tastes great with fresh fruit and soya milk , fills you up and works great before and after training.
- Recently purchased this as a lunch replacement for work so i can "eat" on the go. Made mine today with almond milk and a handful of frozen strawberries! I didn't drink straight away so the chia seeds thickened the shake and was super filling and tasty straight out the fridge at lunch time.
- I prefer whole and natural foods and was intrigued by an advert so tried a couple of samples. I don't have an issue with them not tasting like a conventional protein drink it's not what I wanted anyway as I can't stand artificial flavours & sweeteners. I blitz mine with a handful of blueberries, perfect after the morning school run, or equally a 5k run! It's my 'super seedy smoothie' for breakfast or lunch and I'm much less likely to pick, don't get bloated my weight is stable and I definitely feel better for it!
- Tastes lovley and fills you up for ages. Coconut one is my favourite
By Erica U
- Really great flavor, more coconut than chocolate and really fills me up as a meal replacement. As the mother of a 5 month old finding ways to lose weight healthily while maintaining milk production and energy has been a feat. thank you purition!
- We love this product - for going with yoghurt and blueberries. A great start to the day or filling fill-in for lunch.
By Sarah Moses
- I have just received the second delivery of this product.. I like it very much..... It's clean and tasty.... The service from the company is second to none.. Delivery to Belgium from the UK in just two days... One of the few UK based clean companies to deliver here.. Success!!!
- First time I try the Purition shakes and has been quite a nice discovery! I have tried the Chocolate flavour with skim milk and what has surprised me the most is the traces of nuts, flaxseed and other seeds: it gives the shake a crunchy texture :) However, I think that I will like it more if I mix it with yogurt rather than with liquid. The only thing that does not convince me is that the amount of fats per 40g serving is almost as high as the amount of protein (12 Fat and 16.3 Protein). Still I am conscious about the high level of vitamins and minerals that are usually missing on other protein shake brands :) All in all, this is a very nice product and might buy it in the future!
- The coconut shake is great and am finding them an excellent replacement for lunch. I am adding spinach and coconut milk along with berries if i have worked out. They keep you full so that you are not cupboard surfing between meals.
- As a business owner who has very little time I have been searching for low carb, higher healthy fat meal replacement shakes for sometime including looking at doing them myself usually you have something full of unethical dairy, fillers, sweeteners and sugars. If it was a bit more chocolatey tasting I probably would have given it 5 stars, I mixed this with coconut milk and some ice cubes and found it to be very filling, healthy and you can taste the ingredients. I will tinker around myself perhaps adding a little more cocoa powder next time but all in all very happy with this one.
- For sometime I have been having this every morning for breakfast mixed with low fat yogurt. It appears to stabilise my blood sugar and keeps me full until lunch time. Futhermore I have recently used it as an evening meal replacement as part of a weight loss plan. I have lost weight, have a flatter stomach and an abundance of energy!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Directions for use: Blend 4 or 5 scoops (40-50g) with 200-250ml of favourite milk to make a creamy and filling shake full of protein and fibre that will keep you satisfied until your next meal. Once blended consume immediately, unless you are making a smoothie bowl the night before!
1) Try Almond milk, Coconut milk/water, Kafir, Yoghurt & Water to make a delicious nutrient dense shake.
2) Add half a bannana, frozen berries, spinach and avocado and blend.
3) Sprinkle over yoghurt or add a few scoops to Porridge.
4) Try mixing Purition chocolate with warm milk for an evening treat.
5) Add spices like Vanilla, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cardamon.
6) Not sweet enough: Add a Date or a Prune, a half teaspoon of Maple Syrup or Honey.
7) Make it green, dont use processed green powders add whole Spinach or Kale and blend.
8) It's easy to make Pancakes and Protein balls and Bars with Purition
Store in a cool dry place. Retain maximum freshness by refrigerating after opening. Best consumed within 6 weeks.