This is a scrummy, savoury [smallish] loaf, using Purition Superseed. Really quick and easy, using mainly store cupboard ingredients, however… tapioca flour and/ or arrowroot were new ingredients to me, but a quick trip to my local health food shop sorted that [I used tapioca flour].
- 1 cup or 120g of Purition Superseed [almond]
- 1 cup or 120g of Ground almonds
- ¾ cup or 90g of Arrowroot or Tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon of Bicarbonate of soda [aluminium free]
- A Pinch of salt [optional]
- 30mls Water
- 2 tablespoons of Cider vinegar
- 3 Eggs
All in one method:
- Add all the dry ingredients to a food processor and pulse/ mix for a few seconds, then add the wet
- Whizz until everything is combined [no lumps!] Spoon ‘batter’ into a lined loaf tin
- Bake on the centre shelf of the oven for 25 minutes [Gas mark 4/180C]
- Allow to cool & enjoy!
Tip: Using the cup measurements makes this extra quick to throw together!