If you like a piña colada then you will most certainly enjoy this blendie recipe. Although most of us would rather be sat on a beach enjoying such a drink, it will still bring a little bit of sunshine to your day. If you’re feeling extra tropical, try adding a squeeze of lemon for that extra citrusy-zing!
- 4 x 10g scoops of Coconut Purition
- 1/4 small mango (about 40g)
- small pineapple chunks (6 – 8, about 20g)
- 1/2 small banana
- squeeze/ slice of lemon (optional)
- 250ml coconut milk
- Chop the mango and banana into small pieces
- Pop these into the blender along with the pineapple
- Pour over the coconut milk (if adding a squeeze of lemon do this now)
- Measure out 4 level scoops of Purition
- Blend all of the ingredients together, ensuring that it is nice and smooth
- Finally, pour into your glass of choice, and enjoy!