This recipe would be perfect for those of you having to prepare your Purition the night before – No blender required for this bowl of goodness, just a little bit of TLC – which you will be able to savour the next morning for breakfast!
There are no added sugars, artificial sweeteners, flavourings or fillers in our recipes. We simply combine real food ingredients – and by that we mean seeds and nuts. The protein, natural fats, fibre, vitamins and minerals found in Purition come from real food.
Half a grated Carrot
Half a grated Apple
Milk/ Nut Milk
A wholesome and filling breakfast for any time of year. This healthy, no cook porridge recipe couldn’t be easier!
- Mix the grated carrot, apple, sultanas and spices in a bowl and set aside.
- Blend the Purition with the milk for 30 seconds.
- Add the Purition mix to the bowl and stir well.
- Decant into a jar, cover and leave in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.
- Optional toppings could include chopped nuts, Greek or coconut yoghurt, honey, apple slices.