Blackberries and mint together are a delicious combination, especially during the summer. This blendie can also be made Vegan friendly, simply swap out the Macadamia & Vanilla blend for our Raw Vegan Vanilla blend.
To make our delicious and fresh tasting blackberry and mint blendie please follow the recipe below.
- 4 x 10g scoops of Macadamia & Vanilla Purition (or Raw Vegan Vanilla)
- small handful of blackberries (6 – 8, or about 20g)
- 3 large mint leaves
- 250ml chilled almond milk
- Simply put the blackberries and mint leaves into the blender
- Pour over the almond milk
- Add in the 4 level scoops of the Vanilla blend
- Blend for about 30 seconds
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!