This recipe is so, so simple and these energy balls taste so, so good! Quick and easy to make – perfect for your lunch box or an afternoon treat! Alternatively, sprinkle with dark chocolate and serve them as a healthier dessert option.
There are no added sugars, artificial sweeteners, flavourings or fillers in our recipes. We simply combine real food ingredients – and by that we mean seeds and nuts. The protein, natural fats, fibre, vitamins and minerals found in Purition come from real food.
1 cup pitted Dates
1 cup unsalted
Mixed Nuts (50g)
Enjoy a little indulgence with a whole load of goodness, with just 3 ingredients our protein ball recipe couldn’t be easier!
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor or blender.
- Pulse to preferred texture.
- Roll into balls and chill in the fridge.
- If required, add a splash of water or melted coconut oil to help bring the mixture together.
- Serving suggestion:
- Once chilled, roll in coconut, crushed nuts, dark melted chocolate, orange or lime zest!