Most of us enjoy a good smoothie, strawberry and banana being one of the most popular flavours available, but have you ever tried to make one at home?
Below is a simple recipe which, using Purition, can be enjoyed not only as a tasty drink but also as a filling breakfast. We have also incorporated raspberries to give this protein smoothie even more of a delicious twist!
(Note: if wanting to make this as a snack use half of the recipe, but keep the 250ml milk)
- 4 x 10g scoops of Strawberry Purition
- Small handful of raspberries (6-8, about 15g)
- 3 strawberries
- 1/2 small banana
- 250ml of chilled milk
- Cut the strawberries and banana into quarters, the raspberries can stay whole
- Add the fruits to your blender
- Pour over the milk (if you prefer to use a dairy free, plant-based milk, coconut, almond or oat milk also works well)
- Measure 4 level scoops (40g) of Strawberry blend and add to a NutriBullet or your favourite blender
- Give it all a really good blast, 30 – 40 seconds should do it
- Pour into a large glass and enjoy!
Our recipe has also been included in this list of 8 Scrumptious Smoothie Recipes To Try At Home by Grace Dale.