You may have never thought about adding beetroot into a drink, but it is not to be overlooked. Not only does beetroot bring amazing colour, but it also has great nutritional value.
The pineapple adds a punch of sharp sweetness to contrast the earthy beetroot. So, be bold, give your blendie that extra boost and try our recipe below.
- 4 x 10g scoops of Raw Vegan Hemp Purition
- 1 small, whole steamed beetroot (about 30g)
- 10-12 small pineapple chunks (about 50g)
- half a small apple
- 250ml ice cool almond milk
- Prepare the fruit by chopping the apple and beetroot into smaller, blender friendly pieces
- Pop the beetroot, pineapple and apple into the blender
- Pour over the almond milk (oat milk also works well)
- Next add 4 level scoops of Raw Vegan Hemp blend (alternatively you could use Almond if making a non-vegan shake)
- Ensure your blender is sealed and give it all a really good blend, if any seems to have sunk to the bottom give it another quick whizz
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!