Avocado and cucumber may sound like the type of ingredients you would usually put in your lunch time salad, but they can also make a great addition to your blendie.
- 4 x 10g scoops of Coconut Purition
- half a small avocado (about 50g)
- 1/8 of a cucumber (about 20g)
- 1/4 of a small mango (about 40g)
- 250ml ice cool coconut milk
- Begin by chopping the cucumber, avocado and mango into small pieces
- Add these into the blender
- Top with the coconut milk
- Measure 4 level scoops of Purition into the blender
- Give it all a really good blend
- Pour into a large glass and enjoy!